- Who is Coyote? This is a "Colorado's Wildlife Company" publication, which are simple, illustrated guides for all ages.
- Control of Damage by Coyotes and Some Other Carnivores. Although from 1973, this Colorado State University publication still provides some relevant information.
- Effects of Population Growth on Wildlife Habitat in Colorado. Addressing many kinds of wildlife besides coyotes, this guide addresses what happens when animals are pushed from their habitats.
Finally, for more information on Colorado wildlife, view our library's featured subject resource guide, Wildlife in Colorado.
- Identification of Appropriate Investment Levels to Improve and Maintain Seat Belt Usage Rates in the State of Colorado
- Seat Belt Usage Survey, 1993 Final Report
- Traffic Safety Website
The Colorado State Patrol also has some information on seat belt use on their website. See these State Patrol links for information on seat belt laws and use:
- An Overview of the Colorado Adult Criminal Justice System
- Capital Punishment in Colorado, a history of the death penalty in Colorado from the Department of Corrections
- Colorado Death Penalty - Back in the Hands of a Jury, an issue brief from the Colorado Legislative Council
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
Everyone knows about Colorado's famous women like Molly Brown and Baby Doe Tabor, but far less has been written about "ordinary&quo...
In 1885, there were 2,840.51 miles of railroad track in Colorado. That year, W.B. Felker, the State Railroad Commissioner, issued his first...
This coming Thursday, April 6, will mark the 100th anniversary of America's entry into World War I. Europe had been embroiled in the Gr...
Did you know that Colorado has a State Veterinarian? The Colorado Department of Agriculture's Animal Health Division, of which the Stat...