- Buy and apply for licenses online.
- Read about Season dates and fees
- Check out the newly revised "Plan your Hunt" page, with maps, information on Colorado regulations, safety tips and more.
- The 2008 Hunting Guide edition of Colorado Outdoors Magazine, NR6.53/2008
- Elk hunting Colorado (videorecording) 2006, NR6.2/EL5/2006
- Down to the bone [videorecording] : quick and easy method for deboning an elk in the field NR6.2/D65/2006
- From the field to the table [videorecording] NR6.2/D81/1992
- Big game hunting in Colorado [videorecording]NR6.2/H92/1997/2
Other materials on hunting in Colorado can be found by searching our library catalog using the keyword "hunting."
CTBL provides this service for their patrons and since they record in digital format, they have provided the MP3 files on their website. The audio "Blue Book" was created in conjunction with the Colorado Legislative Council.
Audio files are located at:
- Practical Energy Management for Apartments
- Taming High Energy Costs
- Renewable Resources in Colorado
- How to Weatherstrip and Caulk
- The Solar Handbook
- Your Energy Efficient Car
- Understanding the Skyrocketing Cost of Energy: You Can't Afford Not To
- Home Management Tips to Cut Energy Costs
- Insulating the Home
- Cut your Home Lighting Expenses
- Storm Windows and Doors
- How to Cut your Hot Water Expenses
- Wood for Home Heating
- The Economics of Solar Heating
Of course, we have many up-to-date publications as well, including those produced by Governor Ritter's Energy Office. Search the term "energy" in our web catalog for publications.
So what did Coloradans 30 years ago predict about the future of energy conservation in our state? Check out these historical publications to find out:
- Energy Issues in Colorado's Future (1980)
- Exploring Energy Sources for the Future (1974)
- Future Energy Alternatives for Colorado (1976)
- Water and Energy in Colorado's Future (1980)
- The Colorado Energy Conservation Plan (1977)
One of the great novelists of the twentieth century, James A. Michener, set one of his best-known novels right here in Colorado. Michener ...
At our library we often get questions about where to find a listing of salaries for state-funded university faculty and staff. Many univers...
January 21 has been designated Squirrel Appreciation Day (I don't make this stuff up). The cute, fuzzy creatures with their amusing acr...
Many people are confused by what legally constitutes a service or assistance animal and how (or if) they need to be marked (such as a vest)....
It's been a mild and dry November and December -- but is this unusual for Colorado? How does this year compare to temperatures in Color...