Digital Literacy & Learning Resources. Our library also has many helpful resources on digital learning and educational technology; search our online catalog for titles such as
- Colorado Blended Learning Roadmap, Colorado Department of Education, 2017. Abstract: Blended learning holds tremendous potential for enhancing student achievement and preparing graduates for postsecondary and workforce readiness by advancing equity and personalized learning. Blended learning is a teacher-led instructional method or strategy that combines classroom and digital learning, and through which students have some control over when, where, and at what pace they learn. The roadmap details successes, challenges, and opportunities for implementation of blended learning across Colorado.
- Basic Provisions in ESSA for Libraries, Technology, and Digital Learning, Colorado State Library, 2016
- Overview of Online Education Programs, Colorado Legislative Council, 2016
- Digital Learning in Colorado: Opportunities and Recommendations, Colorado Department of Education, 2013.
- Learning about Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics: Assessing the State of STEM Education in Colorado. University of Colorado Denver Center for Education Policy Analysis, 2008.